Planning a large event, conference, or tradeshow is a task that requires organizers to carefully consider how they can make an enjoyable and useful experience for both exhibitors and attendees. From strategically planning the layout to deciding how many people should be allowed to attend, an event coordinator’s hands are often full. Fortunately for exhibitors, attendees, and event coordinators, there is a new way to elevate the appeal of an event, conference, or tradeshow thanks to a lead-retrieval solution.
What Is Lead Retrieval and How Can It Elevate an Exhibit Offering?
Have you ever been an exhibitor at a tradeshow or conference? Have you ever put out the age-old “leave your business card to enter to win a prize” bowl? After the tradeshow or conference, have you struggled to put faces to the hundreds of business cards you gathered? Whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to the tradeshow or conference circuit, chances are you answered “yes” to at least one of the previous questions.
There is now a better way. Lead-retrieval technology solutions, such as Expo, can be used to elevate your exhibit experience. How? It’s by achieving the following benefits:
1. You can now easily gather a complete attendee profile to create a high-quality lead. The profile can be used as the basis for new audience personas. It can also be used to immediately place attendees into the right stage of your sales funnel. When 95 percent of consumers choose to do business with the company that offers relevant content at each stage of the buying process, you can’t afford to place an attendee in the wrong stage of the sales funnel.
2. Avoid the cold-calling experience of saying, “Hi, Mr. Jones, I met you at the X Conference last week.” Instead, enjoy the benefits of a complete profile that includes notes about your specific interactions so your cold call (or email) turns into a positive, relationship-building experience. You can also instantaneously leverage the marketing benefits of verified email addresses and up-to-date contact information.
3. Experience a higher volume of foot traffic in your booth during events, conferences, or tradeshows, thanks to easy compatibility with promotional giveaways. Enjoy the ability to have a daily giveaway that will encourage attendees to spend more time in your booth.
4. The clock is ticking when 80 percent of sales require more than three follow-ups after the first contact. With this in mind, lead-retrieval technologies allow you to expedite your follow-up time with the ability to immediately download attendee information.
5. Organizers have the unique ability to mark up pricing on lead retrieval to generate additional event revenue. Conversely, the lead-retrieval component could be bundled in with exhibitor fees. When 35 to 50 percent of all sales are rewarded to the vendor who responds first, exhibitors will pay the additional price for lead retrieval so they can gain a competitive edge.
6. Referrals are a key component of any event, conference, or tradeshow. Sadly, only 11 percent of sales associates ask for referrals, while 91 percent of customers state they will offer referrals. In one easy, profile-building question, determine which leads would be willing to give a referral in the future.
7. The average salesperson will spend 25 hours per month leaving voicemails. Thanks to lead-retrieval technological solutions, you can reduce the number of hours spent leaving voicemails and instead communicate with an attendee via their preferred method. With emails, texts, social media messages, phone calls, or Skype calls, the options are limitless when you know how your leads want to be contacted.
The Bottom Line: Lead Retrieval Creates an Improved Exhibit Offering
If you want to enhance your sponsor or exhibitor experience, then you need to offer Expo’s lead-retrieval solution at your next event, conference, or tradeshow. Expo’s unique lead-retrieval product is designed to provide immediate exhibitor insight into who an attendee is, including their contact information, their pain points, and other vital information that can assist you during the sales process. The moral of the story is clear, an elevated sponsor or exhibitor experience can only be achieved with a lead-retrieval product that takes the guesswork out of interacting with attendees by eliminating paper-based friction and replacing it with a digital solution that delivers high-quality leads.