The event industry was hit particularly hard by spread of COVID-19. Restrictions on gatherings, corporate travel, and stay at home orders meant to battle the spread of disease have brought live events to a standstill. Considering that many event planning companies are independently run, small businesses, they were left particularly vulnerable. In order combat the economic fallout, the government has passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES). The act has multiple provisions meant to provide aid for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
What Will Be Covered in This Webinar
The Corona Virus relief bill offers loan options for qualified small businesses. These loans are being distributed on a first come first-served bases so understanding who qualifies and how to apply is imperative.
- A quick introduction to CARES
- Small Business Loan Program
- SBA 7(a) Paycheck Protection Loan Program
- Who will provide the loans?
- Who is eligible for the loans?
- What can I use the funds for?
- How much will the loans be?
- What should small business owners do right now?
- Attendees can submit questions prior to the presentation to ensure the content covers the topics most important to you
- Live Q & A with our expert presenter
Special Thanks to
Division Head – Commercial Banking
Co-Founder and VP, Customer Experience